Does anyone reading this have a heart for travel? I know I do! There are so many places that I want to go and experience. I am going to give you my top ten places on my travel list (not in any particular order.)
1. Vaadhoo Island, Maldives- This island is pretty during the day but breath-taking during the night. On this island’s beaches there is a special type of phytoplankton that is bioluminescent.
2.The Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia- This is a massive salt desert (salt flat) is in the middle of the Altiplano. This desert reflects the sun to produce a mirror effect.
3. Waitomo Glowworm Cave, New Zealand
4. Chaing Mai, Thailand- In Thailand there are a couple of places where you can swim with elephants!
5. Blue Lagoon, Iceland- one of the world’s most beautiful Hot Springs.
6. Lake Hiller, Australia- a bubble gum pink lake
7.Trolltunga, Norway- If you are afraid of heights definitely don’t go here. This is a piece of rock that hangs 2,000 feet in the air.
8. Kjeragbolten, Norway- Norway is one of my favorite places ever! Here is another cool rock formation that would be so much fun to stand on.
9. Fairy Pools – Isle of Skye, Scotland
10. Hotel Kakslauttanen, Finland- This is a unique hotel that is in a great position to see the Northern Lights.
(Most of the places on my travel list were found through Pinterest and were all pinned on my board “Fernweh”, if you want to look up my Pinterest account it is at the bottom of the page.)